Season 1, Episode 2:
As the Dominion War is becoming a losing effort, Captain Limis Vircona contemplates whether her use of extreme interrogation methods was justified and will ultimately result in helping Starfleet achieve even a minor victory.
Categories: Deep Space Nine
, Expanded Universes Characters: Ensemble Cast - USS Lambda Paz
, Kozar, Ronnie
, Markalis, Aurellan
, Morrison, Mandel
, Sullivan, Rebecca
, Vircona, Limis
Genre: Action/AdventureWarnings: Adult Situations
None Series: Star Trek: Lambda Paz
15 Sep 2009 Updated:
01 Dec 2011
Historians Note: The first chapter and epilogue take place one day prior to the opening scenes of "A Time to Stand". The main events of this story take place two weeks before the events of that same episode.
1. Chapter 1 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 4] (798 words)
2. Chapter 2 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 2] (3128 words)
Voice over narrations from Limis are in italics.
3. Chapter 3 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 2] (2220 words)
4. Chapter 4 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 1] (2745 words)
5. Chapter 5 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 1] (2546 words)
6. Chapter 6 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 2] (796 words)
To quote Spock in response to how he and McCoy escaped Oxmyx's henchmen in "A Piece of the Action": "Irrelevant, since we are here."