Rebuilding Jim Kirk and the Enterprise turn out to be very similar tasks: they involve a lot of teamwork. Set during the 1-year interregnum at the end of STID. Contemporary with Dawn With No Chorus.
Categories: Alternate Original Series Characters: Chekov, Pavel (Yelchin)
, Ensemble Cast - AOS
, Ensemble Cast - Multiple
, Kirk, James T. (Pine)
, McCoy, Leonard (Urban)
, Pike, Chris (Greenwood)
, Scott, Montgomery (Pegg)
, Spock (Quinto)
, Sulu, Hikaru (Cho)
, Uhura, Nyota (Saldana)
02 Dec 2013 Updated:
02 Dec 2013
This is a companion story for Dawn With No Chorus
, and not, strictly speaking, a sequel. It can be read stand-alone, or along with Dawn
as a cycle of STID-tags, depending on one’s preferences. As a chronological benchmark, Chapter 11 of Dawn would come just after this.
I am not from the Midwestern United States, nor am I a meteorologist, so I apologize for any egregious mistakes.
1. Chapter 1 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (1609 words)
2. Chapter 2 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (1585 words)
3. Chapter 3 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (1738 words)
4. Chapter 4 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (1656 words)
5. Chapter 5 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (1962 words)
6. Chapter 6 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (2249 words)
7. Chapter 7 by Niobium [Reviews - 0] (987 words)