First contact with the Daranaeans brought guilt to the humans who made that contact, as they saw, first-hand, an oppressive hierarchical society. Now the Federation was having them make a second contact. Could it get any worse?
Categories: Expanded Universes
, Enterprise Characters: Archer, Jonathan
, Hernandez, Erika
, Mayweather, Travis
, O'Day, Lili
, Reed, Malcolm
, Sato, Hoshi
None Series: In Between Days
10 Sep 2011 Updated:
22 Sep 2011
I would like to thank everyone who encouraged me to continue writing the story of these intelligent though sexist canine marsupials.
So, Ln X, Nerys Ghemor, Gul Rejal, Miranda Fave, trekfan, Lil black dog, Samuel Pengraff and Enterprise1981, here it is.
Many thanks to BorgDominant for helping to design and visualize the Defense class ships.
Note: I am holding back the name of Declan's mother as that's a bit of a spoiler in this series.
1. Chapter 1 by jespah [Reviews - 5] (1516 words)
You say you want a revolution? – Lennon/McCartney
Revolution - The Beatles
2. Chapter 2 by jespah [Reviews - 3] (1422 words)
Know your rights, all three of them – The Clash
This is a public service announcement, with guitar!
3. Chapter 3 by jespah [Reviews - 3] (1122 words)
When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right – Victor Hugo
4. Chapter 4 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1767 words)
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall – Che Guevara
5. Chapter 5 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1108 words)
Personal transformation can and does have global effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is us. The revolution that will save the world is ultimately a personal one – Marianne Williamson
6. Chapter 6 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (2114 words)
The seed of revolution is repression – Woodrow Wilson
7. Chapter 7 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1505 words)
If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution – Emma Goldman
8. Chapter 8 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (3556 words)
You can jail a Revolutionary, but you can't jail the Revolution – Huey Newton
9. Chapter 9 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1159 words)
The only way to support a revolution is to make your own – Abbie Hoffman
10. Chapter 10 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1398 words)
Revolution begins with the self, in the self – Toni Cade Bambera
11. Chapter 11 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1826 words)
At the time of the Revolution, dogs howled day and night all over Russia – Andrei Platonov
12. Chapter 12 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (2237 words)
No real social change has ever been brought about without a revolution... revolution is but thought carried into action – Emma Goldman
13. Chapter 13 by jespah [Reviews - 2] (1200 words)
Women Unite, Take Back the Night – Anna Pride